HAIR DURING COVID-19
Salon changes to adapt during the pandemic:
- Each stylist will be working alone
- Each stylist will only have one guest at a time
- Each stylist will be wearing a face mask or face shield
- Clients will be asked to wait outside the facility until it is time for their appointment. Salons by JC will not allow anyone to wait in the lobby or the hallways.
- Refreshments will not be permitted at this time.
- Please bring your own beverage if needed
- Please don't bring anyone but yourself to your appointment
- Please arrive ON TIME for your appointment!
- Before your appointment, temperature will be checked
- MUST wear a mask. Your mask must be worn the entire time you are in the salon. If you do not have one, disposable masks will be available at the salon for $2
- Products, tools and stations will be thoroughly cleaned between each client
- Gloves are optional. You will be asked to wash your hands at the start of your service.
- Please don't bring any unnecessary personal items.
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough or flu-like symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment.
Our goal is to keep everyone safe!
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.