HAIR DURING COVID-19
Salon changes to adapt during the pandemic:
- Each stylist will only have one guest at a time
- Each stylist will be wearing a face mask or face shield
- Please don't bring anyone but yourself to your appointment
- Please arrive ON TIME for your appointment!
- Before your appointment, temperature will be checked
- MUST wear a mask. Your mask must be worn the entire time you are in the salon. If you do not have one, disposable masks will be available at the salon for $2
- Products, tools and stations will be thoroughly cleaned between each client
- Gloves are optional. You will be asked to wash your hands at the start of your service.
- Please don't bring any unnecessary personal items.
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough or flu-like symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment.
Our goal is to keep everyone safe!
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.